Full colour, cut to shape vinyl labels are the simplest way to make your brand stick. Big or Small.
The following points are to ensure your vinyl labels stay looking good!
– The surface that you want to label should be smooth, clean, dry and free of any surface contamination, such as dust, oil, or rust.
– When you apply the label, you must use firm pressure to increase the physical contact of the adhesive with the surface of the product.
– Once applied to a surface of the product, label adhesion to that surface increases over time. The force required to remove a typical label is dramatically increased even after 24 hours.
– For optimal label life, labels should be used within 6 months of delivery.
- Apply to rough or textures surfaces
- Apply at a temperature below 10°C or in windy conditions
- Attempt to stick to hot or dark surfaces in direct sunlight
- Use harsh detergents or cutting compounds.