Are you stuck trying work out what content will engage your fans on Facebook? Not sure what traditional marketing methods still work, and where to invest your money so that new customers will come through your door?
Don’t miss your chance to learn from Australia’s leading business mentor for Auto Repair Business Owners!
In this 2.5 hour session you will learn:
- What traditional marketing methods still work, how to use them, and how much money to allocate to them
- How to attract more business through referrals and leveraging of other successful businesses in your local area
- How to harness the power of social media
- What content to post and how often
- How to get your audience engaged
- How to convert Facebook fans into paying customers for your auto
Join Rachael Sheldrick in your nearest major city as she takes you through the minefield that is marketing for our auto repair businesses.
Sydney: Monday Jan 22nd – Novotel Parramatta 5.30- 8.30pm
Brisbane: Tuesday Jan 23rd – The Glen Hotel Eight Miles Plains 5.30- 8.30pm
Cairns: Wednesday Jan 24th – The Rydges Esplanade Cairns 5.30 – 8.30pm
Melbourne: Monday February 12th – Windy Hill, Essenden 5.30 – 8.30pm
Adelaide: Wednesday February 14th – The Hackney Hotel Hackney 5.30 – 8.30pm
All tickets are $99 including GST, and are available to bill to Capricorn or by credit card.
All tickets include event entry, complimentary finger food on arrival, $100 voucher for marketing materials from proud sponsor ORANGE DOG,
*$100 Voucher valid to those who attend Marketing 4 Mechanics Seminar. Voucher can be used to discount orders of NEW Products only. Can not be used in conjunction with other specials. Offer applies to AUSTRALIA ONLY. Terms & Conditions apply.