10 Reasons why you need to use color:
1. Reader recognition of brands and names increase 70% when color is used.
2. Color increases the likelihood that people will buy a product or respond by 85%.
3. People are 80% more likely to remember what they read if it is in color.
4. People are 55% more likely to pick up a full-color direct mail piece first.
5. Color reduces errors on forms and questionnaires by up to 78%.
6. Invoices highlighted in color are paid 30% faster.
7. Color speeds up learning and retention by up to 78%.
8. Telephone listings in color can increase responses by 44%.
9. Your competition will be using color.
10. It cost less than you think.
Using color in your marketing is no longer just a luxury, it’s the standard. It’s also a cost savings.